Based on gyouza, which is the Japanese name for a Chinese dish that has become popular in most of Asia, including Japan. Class 1 tenshin-type.
- Received upon defeating Shan Tan at Hourai San in Bishokka-ruled Xian Hao.
- From then on:
- add スープsuupu (soup) for Sui Gyouza
- add エビebi (shrimp) for Ebi Gyouza
- add グリンピースgurin piisu (green peas) for Shuumai
- add たけのこtake no ko (bamboo shoot) for Harumaki
- lvl 1: つつみかくしtsutsumi kakushi (concealment) [typed]
- lvl 12: うんアップun appu (luck up) [-HP][+luck]
- lvl 21: まっぷたつmapputatsu
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.