Based on daifuku. Class 2 sweet-type.
This foodon has a special in-battle gimmick, as noted below.
- Dango recipe + あんこanko (red bean paste)
- From then on:
- add かんてんkanten for Anmitsu
- しめつけshimetsuke (pressure) [typeless]
- ユメスースーyume suusuu [SLP]
- だいフックdaifukku [typed][-HP]
- とっしんtosshin (charge) [typeless][-HP]
- はやてげりhayategeri [typeless][-HP]
- まぐろmaguro (tuna) ► Toro Zushi
- カレールーkaree ruu (curry roux) ► Beef Curry
- うなぎunagi (eel) ► Unadon
- フカヒレfukahire (sharkfin) ► Fukahire Soup
- たまごtamago (egg) ► Medamayaki
- パスタpasuta (pasta) ► Meat Sauce
- パンpan (bread) ► French Toast
- マンゴ mango ► Mango Purin
- (Most other toppings) ► Daishippai
Some things to keep in mind about Daifuku transformation battle mechanics:
- If you are in battle with a Daifuku and it transforms into something not already in your dex, your dex will not update with the new Foodon's info, unfortunately.
- If you throw an item at it before it attacks, it will still use whatever attack it was planning, regardless of whether the Foodon it turns into knows that attack or not.
- Once a Daifuku has transformed, it cannot transform again in the same battle. Subsequent items thrown will affect it the way it would affect the Foodon whose form it has taken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.