Based on annindoufu, which is the Japanese word for a dessert referred to in English as almond jelly, almond pudding, or almond tofu. Despite the English name, it contains no almonds or soy beans, but rather is made from the milk of apricot kernels.
Class 3 sweet-type.
- Anmitsu recipe + あんずanzu (apricot)
- From then on:
- つめたいかぜtsumetai kaze (freezing wind)
- あまいかほリamaikahori (sweet heart/breath)
- ひっかきhikkaki (scratch) [typeless]
- コチコッチンkochikocchin [-HP][FRZ]
- はやてげりhayategeri [typeless][-HP]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.